Tuesday 8 May 2012

the UNSEEN in the SEEN

Peeping out of windows , I can see ,
A dark starry night and beneath a sea ...

                                      I wonder the look that change
                                      From pleasant blue , to black , so strange ..

which is true ,and which one is fake ,
I wanna know , before its too late ..

                                       Inside my house , these is light ,
                                       which I put on and off, at my might...
                                       but outside , there is light and dark ,
                                       and I can just have the sight...

Does the story end here, or it is a beginning?
I may appear silent , but my mind is whining...

                                        I searched for answer , but nothing soothed my ear..
                                        I sat alone , tired and calm ,
                                        hey ! my soul was yelling for years!!!!!

"the house is the body and outside is outside .
 and you have the power to control only inside

when there is a day , you are enlightened ,
but don't let it fade away ,when outside is darkened "

Usual things have unusual learning in them ,
don't close your eyes and let it go in vain .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment